8:00 AM - 12:00 PM UIL Region IV 2A Cross Country Championships
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM FFA Lamb and Goat validation Blanco AG SHOP ($15/tag & $10/entry)
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eagle Nation JH Football vs Center Point 7th and 8th
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eagle Nation Junior Varsity Football @ Center Point
8:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eagle Nation Varsity Football vs Center Point ( Parent's Night)
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM HS Pep Rally
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM UIL Area Band Marching Contest (pending advancement)
November 2, 2021
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM GBB @ Wimberley V - ONLY
November 4, 2021
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eagle Nation JH Football @ Harper 7th and 8th
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Eagle Nation Junior Varsity Football vs Harper
November 5, 2021
7:30 PM - 11:00 PM Eagle Nation Varsity Football @ Harper
November 6, 2021
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM UIL Texas State Cross Country Championships
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM GBB @ Holland
November 8, 2021
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM FFA Hill District LDE - Boerne
November 9, 2021
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM FFA Swine validation in JC
November 10, 2021
5:00 PM JH EAGLE BASKETBALL
5:00 PM JH EAGLE BASKETBALL VS HARPER
November 11, 2021
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM HS Veteran's Day Ceremony
November 12, 2021
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Photo Texas SENIOR Makeup Pics
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM GBB @ Canyon Lake
November 13, 2021
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM GBB @ SA Randolph
November 15, 2021
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM FFA Swine Validation - Blanco
5:00 PM JH EAGLE BASKETBALL @ SAN SABA
JCISD will be the District of Choice by inspiring and empowering every student to achieve excellence.
The Mission of JCISD is to promote citizenship and develop responsible students by providing the knowledge, skills, and life experiences necessary for learners to recognize and capitalize on their full potential.
- We believe in valuing and respecting all students, parents, employees, and our community through creating and maintaining positive relationships.
- We believe in empowering all students through self-awareness, self-motivation, and self-discipline, while growing their capacities to overcome adversity, accept boundaries, and maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- We believe in a high quality instructional program which challenges, engages, and inspires all students to be life-long learners.
- We believe in recruiting and retaining highly effective personnel with competitive salaries, mentoring support, and Professional Learning Communities.
- We believe in modeling ethical behavior and personal integrity.
- We believe that a safe and secure environment is essential for teaching and learning.
- We believe in making data-driven decisions.
- We believe communication and transparency is critical for our success.
- We believe in financial stewardship, as well as providing quality facilities for the future of our community.
High Academic Performance and Student Success
School Safety & Climate
Effective Communication with all Stakeholders
Operational Excellence & Financial Stewardship