4:30 PM - 8:30 PM JH BOYS BASKETBALL VS LAGO VISTA
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM MS GBB @ Lago Vista
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM Gerlach Livestock CDE - San Antonio
9:30 AM - 8:00 PM MS UIL Contest @ Lago Vista Middle School
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM EAGLE BASKETBALL VS IDEA MONTOPOLIS* (3 GAMES)
6:15 PM - 8:00 PM HS GBB vs IDEA Montopolis (Varsity ONLY)
4:00 PM Elem - PTO Meeting
8:00 AM EAGLE BASKETBALL OPEN
January 30, 2020
5:00 AM - 5:00 PM Katy Invitational CDE
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM JH BOYS BASKETBALL AT IDEA
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM MS GBB vs IDEA Montopolis
January 31, 2020
3:40 PM - 5:30 PM MS Winter Dance
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM EAGLE BASKETBALL AT JARRELL* (3 GAMES)
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM HS GBB @ Jarrell
February 1, 2020
February 2, 2020
February 3, 2020
Office Phone: 830/868-4028
P.O. Box 498
401 East Pecan
Johnson City TX 78636
Principal – Amanda Haley
Secretary – Lori Flowers
Counselor - Carla Schnitz
District Nurse - Brittney Whitfill
JCISD will be the District of Choice by inspiring and empowering every student to achieve excellence.
The Mission of JCISD is to promote citizenship and develop responsible students by providing the knowledge, skills, and life experiences necessary for learners to recognize and capitalize on their full potential.
- We believe in valuing and respecting all students, parents, employees, and our community through creating and maintaining positive relationships.
- We believe in empowering all students through self-awareness, self-motivation, and self-discipline, while growing their capacities to overcome adversity, accept boundaries, and maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- We believe in a high quality instructional program which challenges, engages, and inspires all students to be life-long learners.
- We believe in recruiting and retaining highly effective personnel with competitive salaries, mentoring support, and Professional Learning Communities.
- We believe in modeling ethical behavior and personal integrity.
- We believe that a safe and secure environment is essential for teaching and learning.
- We believe in making data-driven decisions.
- We believe communication and transparency is critical for our success.
- We believe in financial stewardship, as well as providing quality facilities for the future of our community.
High Academic Performance and Student Success
School Safety & Climate
Effective Communication with all Stakeholders
Operational Excellence & Financial Stewardship