New Student Enrollment is open!
New Student Enrollment
Parents wishing to enroll a new student in Johnson City ISD must contact the appropriate Campus Office.
LBJ Elementary School: 830-868-4028 (email: Lori Flowers email@example.com)
LBJ Middle School: 830-868-9025 (email: Lauri Humphrey firstname.lastname@example.org)
LBJ High School: 830-868-4025 (email: Shannon Ferguson email@example.com)
Be prepared to provide the following documents in order to enroll your student:
- Proof of Residence - for requests from parents living out-of-district, please complete the Transfer Student Application here.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Record of Immunizations
Step by Step Instructions
- Go online and access txConnect - click here for the link
- Select Have a New Student? and follow the prompts
- Confirm email address and enter verification code (go to email to get code)
- Skip adding student and click “complete”
- Click “enroll new student” (that starts the enrollment section)
- Step 1: Enter Student Name
- Step 2: Click “Request Enrollment Key”
- Get the enrollment key from your email
- Then enter that key online
- Step 3: Add address and family contact info (make sure to add at least 2 contacts including emergency contacts)
- Step 4: Enter student information – fill out student info and stop at “form uploads” and go to step 5
- Step 5: Click Student Registration Packet, fill out and save to your computer. Go back to step 4 to upload the packet
- Back to Step 4: Upload the Student Registration Packet and the other documents listed (see document upload note below)
- Step 5 again: fill out the remaining Standard Enrollment Forms
- Step 6: Add another student if needed
- Caution: do not click “submit to district” until forms have been uploaded, or paper copy brought to the campus.
Note about document uploads: documents must be uploaded.
- If you have already scanned and uploaded your documents, you have to be able to get to them
- If you only have paper copies, bring them to the office so we can scan, upload, and email to you
Contact the Campus Office so your New Student Enrollment can be accepted; you will be contacted by the Campus Counselor to set up a New Student Enrollment conference for student and parent(s).
Would you like to prepay for cafeteria meals?
Once your student is in our system you may prepay cafeteria meals. Please set up an EZSchoolPay account on the District website at jc.txed.net – Child Nutrition - EZSchoolPay.
Would you like to apply for the Federal School Free and Reduced-Price Meal Program?
To see if you qualify for free and reduced meals, please review the information on the District website at jc.txed.net – Child Nutrition – Free and Reduced-Price Meal Program Eligibility.
For a 2017-2018 Free and Reduced-Price Meal Program Application click here.
Would you like to purchase school insurance for your student?
For a printable packet in English click here.
For a printable packet in Spanish click here.
For other back-to-school information including Student and Parent Handbook, Student Code of Conduct, Dress and Grooming Guidelines, immunization requirements, school hours, school supplies lists and much more, go to jc.txed.net and the appropriate campus webpage.
If you are unable to complete the New Student Enrollment Packet online, visit any Campus Office Monday-Friday, 8am to 4:30pm. We are available to assist you and have computers available for you to complete the enrollment.