4:00 PM - 11:00 PM Lady Eagle Volleyball vs Jarrell
7:30 PM - 11:00 PM Eagle Varsity Football vs Jarell
August 30, 2016
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Lady Eagle Volleyball at Boerne Geneva
September 2, 2016
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM Lady Eagle Volleyball vs Llano
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Eagle Varsity Football vs Mason
Johnson City ISD utilizes multiple resources to educate all students to become productive citizens who are committed, life-long learners in the global society.
- Implement rigorous curricular, extra-curricular, and character programs that are aligned, continuously revised, produce successful results on all assessments and prepare ALL students for college and/or career.
- Use technology to impact teaching and learning by continually evaluating and refining our resources and providing ongoing professional development.
- Build strong relationships with the students, staff, parents and community by communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
- Attract and retain highly qualified personnel by offering competitive salaries, and relevant professional development.
- Promote safety and provide quality facilities through operational procedures to ensure a safe, orderly and productive environment for students to learn and build capacity for success in all program areas.