JCISD will be the District of Choice by inspiring and empowering every student to achieve excellence.
The Mission of JCISD is to promote citizenship and develop responsible students by providing the knowledge, skills, and life experiences necessary for learners to recognize and capitalize on their full potential.
- We believe in valuing and respecting all students, parents, employees, and our community through creating and maintaining positive relationships.
- We believe in empowering all students through self-awareness, self-motivation, and self-discipline, while growing their capacities to overcome adversity, accept boundaries, and maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- We believe in a high quality instructional program which challenges, engages, and inspires all students to be life-long learners.
- We believe in recruiting and retaining highly effective personnel with competitive salaries, mentoring support, and Professional Learning Communities.
- We believe in modeling ethical behavior and personal integrity.
- We believe that a safe and secure environment is essential for teaching and learning.
- We believe in making data-driven decisions.
- We believe communication and transparency is critical for our success.
- We believe in financial stewardship, as well as providing quality facilities for the future of our community.
High Academic Performance and Student Success
School Safety & Climate
Effective Communication with all Stakeholders
Operational Excellence & Financial Stewardship